03 July 2012

HERCULES IN THE HAUNTED WORLD

a film by Mario Bava
starring 
Reg Park as Hercules
and
Christopher Lee as King Lico
(co-)story and screenplay
Mario Bava
cinematography
Mario Bava
the sequel to
HERCULES AND THE CAPTIVE WOMEN
is
HERCULES IN THE HAUNTED WORLD
HERCULES JOURNEYS TO HADES ON A QUEST TO SAVE THE MIND OF PRINCESS DEIANIRA, HIS TRUE LOVE
"Come on, let's get out of here. Our first visit to Hades has lasted long enough." - Hercules
"Look there. Now do you think I shouldn't have thrown the golden apple into the sea?" -Theseus
THESEUS FALLS IN LOVE, LOSES HIS LOVE, BUT GAINS ANOTHER LOVE!
"You're going to have to kill me, or I'll kill you. You're my enemy" - Theseus
"This is no duel Theseus. You're only trying to kill yourself!" - Hercules
"The nightmare is over and we are together again. Nothing can harm you. Now let me see you smile!" - Hercules
"As long as Theseus steals other men's girls, I have nothing to worry about." - Hercules

No comments:

Post a Comment