11 March 2012

Runaway Daughters (1994)


Mrs. Gordon: Any fun?
Angie Gordon: It was a drive-in movie. Not that I saw much of it.
Mr. Gordon: Ooo. Who was the lucky guy?
Angie: His name's Jimmy. He's a hood.
Mr. Gordon: Uh-huh.
Angie: No really, he is. He was arrested a couple of times.
Mrs. Gordon: I don't like the sound of that.
Angie: Well, Jimmy doesn't care what people like.
Mr. Gordon: Sounds a little like me. (laughs)


Angie: I thought you weren't gonna let him do it.
Mary: Well it's not like I planned it. I mean - we were out there on the hill, and he-he was talking about, you know, Sputnik, and how he thinks about it all the time.
Angie: He calls it his Sputnik?
Laura: Ewww.
Angie: Oh, god.
Mary: Nooo. The satellite. It was like he was really thinking about things in life, and he wanted to talk to me about them.
Angie: Men'll try anything. Pigs.


Roy: Mam, how well do you really know your daughter? You people ever sit down and talk to your kids? I mean really talk to them, about sex, and sexual diseases; about peculiar practices --
Mr. Gordon: Well we've
Mrs. Gordon: Yes
Roy: About the strange night world of twisted kicks, weird rituals, and equipment. Whips and chains and rubber balls and dildos and handcuffs. See we assume our kids know all these things, but they don't.
Mr. Cahn: Now just a minute --
Roy: Are you angry? That's good. 'Cause I can do business with angry people.

No comments:

Post a Comment